You've got questions. We have answers.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
Yes, it is safe. We do not keep any payment information in our server and it’s regularly checked and secured for your protection. Data transfers between end-users and other servers are also protected via HTTPS (encrypted).
FREE shipping for all orders worth Php 1,000 and up!
WITHIN METRO MANILA: For purchases worth less than Php 1,000, we apply a fixed rate of Php 69.00 delivery charge.
FOR PROVINCIAL ORDERS: Delivery fee for orders outside Metro Manila starts at Php 99.00 for purchases below Php 1,000.
FOR METRO MANILA: Items are delivered within 2-4 business days from receipt of payment (please make some allowances in terms of lead time during community quarantine).
FOR PROVINCIAL ORDERS: Items are delivered within 3-7 business days from receipt of payment (please make some allowances in terms of lead time during community quarantine).
Yes, you can! You can opt to have your invoice shipped with your order, or just emailed to you if you’re sending it to a friend as a gift
On the checkout page, select “SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS” then add the name and address of the person to whom you wish to send the items to. If you do not wish to include the invoice, type “DO NOT INCLUDE INVOICE” under ORDER NOTES. You can leave your default billing address as is. Continue with your checkout process as usual, and we’ll ship your gift for you, hassle-free!
To redeem a promotion, simply enter the coupon code you received in the box titled “Coupon” during the checkout process. Please note only one coupon can be applied per order.
This service is still temporarily unavailable. You can sign up in our mailing list below and be one of the first to know once we have updates.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
As soon as you notice something amiss with your order, please reach out to us via email@example.com, within 24 hours of your purchase together with a copy of the invoice. We will immediately investigate and replace the item/s at no additional cost. For delivered items, we encourage you to check your package as soon as you receive them.
We want the absolute best product experience for all of our customers. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just return it to the place you bought it from together with the invoice or get in touch with us within 15 days from the date you bought our product.
We’re here to serve you Mondays to Fridays, 9am-6pm.
BECOMING A RESELLER
We can’t wait for you to be part of our family! However, we are still in the process of reviewing if we will pursue having re-sellers as a business model. Some of our products are nonetheless available in Human Nature Stores who already have available dealership packages for you.
In the meantime, you can join our mailing list and be the first to know of the latest updates and promos. You can also reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns. Rest assured that we value what you have to say and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our current focus is helping and supporting the after-care of women and children rescued from abuse. To know more, you may visit OUR PURPOSE page.
Early on when we started, we made the decision to accept lower than industry standards profit margins so we can make these gifts from nature available to more consumers. We source most of our ingredients from organically-certified farms to ensure its free from harmful chemicals but we cut back on expensive marketing costs and created some products for a specific purpose so you know exactly what it is for without looking through heaps of marketing collaterals to understand your purchase.
Our products are locally-manufactured but not yet locally-sourced. We recognize that despite our rich natural resources, our country’s essential oil industry remains underdeveloped.
It is our dream to be able to source locally and choosing ingredients like green mandarin (a.k.a. dalandan) and ylang-ylang in our blends allow us to be one step closer to reaching our dream. We can’t wait to engage potential community partners as we build a stable market for our products and create more opportunities for fellow Filipino farmers!
The shelf life of our products ranges from 12 to 36 months depending on the item. However, once placed in the inhaler, the length of time you can enjoy your blend will vary based on use. From our experiment of using the blend for an hour everyday, it could last for 1-2 months from the first time you opened it.
Just like any container that has been used and exposed, there’s a limit to how many times you can re-use it so for hygiene reasons, we recommend that you dispose the inhaler as soon as its aroma and effect starts to fade. Rest-assured that we use recyclable plastic and hope to launch refillable accessories for you in the future.
Yes, all our blends are safe for diffusing.
We recognize how important safety is especially for children who are more delicate and sensitive even when we are using pure and natural essential oils but that doesn’t mean they cannot benefit from it.
This is why we dedicated an entire section in our website for the safe use of essential oils on children.
Feel free to go through the information and just let us know in case you have further questions, we’d be happy to respond to them.
The molecules of essential oils are hydrophobic which means that it repels water so in the event that it accidentally gets into your eyes what you want is another substance that would attract the oils out of your eyes in which case we suggest using carrier oils (coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, vegetable oil, etc.). Rub the carrier oil gently around the affected area to dilute the effect of pure essential oils then you can wash it away with soap and water after.
You may apply the same for skin irritations. Dilution is key to minimize the strength of pure essential oils in affected areas.
Each 4ml blend can make up to 5 hale sticks at 15 drops each. Some of our products already come with 1 hale stick so you’ll just need 4 more to share the blend with friends and family.
While the aroma of the oil can still be diffused using a candle burner by adding a few drops on top of a small amount of water, the emotional and therapeutic properties cannot be guaranteed with this process because of the application of high heat on the essential oils.
DIFFUSER CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Before cleaning the externally exposed parts of your diffuser, always turn the power off on the product and remove plug from outlet and the diffuser. DO NOT clean the diffuser while it is plugged in to an electrical source.
1. Unplug your diffuser so it is not connected to any electrical source.
2.Remove the main cover from product. If your diffuser has an inner cover / splash guard, remove this as well.
3.Add some water and a small amount neutral cleanser into the water container. Avoid harsh cleansers that could corrode the unit. A neutral cleanser is one that is gentle and has ph balance. Your typical dish soap will do. You can also use vinegar or isopropyl alcohol. Avoid harsh agents such as glass cleaner, bathroom cleaner or other stronger agents.
4.Use a cleaning brush or a soft to medium bristle dental brush to clean the inside of water container to remove any residual oil stain and rinse with water. Gently agitate the area around the diffuser screen.
5.When pouring out the water please pay attention to the water pouring direction. Avoid water entering the ventilation hole. If water enters the ventilation hole, try to gently shake out excess water and leave it to dry completely before trying to plug it in. Your diffuser is an electrical appliance. Avoid plugging in the unit if wet inside as it may result in damage to the unit and a shock hazard to you. Be smart and safe.
6.If you have on hand, using an alcohol wipe is also a good choice to finish cleaning the water basin to help eliminate odor residue and reduce staining.
7.After unit’s interior is clean, reassemble and your unit is ready to use. Periodically, you should run a cleaning cycle.
Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit everyday, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea. To do so, do the following:
1.Fill the diffuser about half way with clean water (well below the fill line) and add up to 10 drops of pure white vinegar.
2.Run the diffuser for 3-5 minutes,
3.Empty the bowl and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
4.Fill with water only and run the diffuser for 1-2 more minutes. Empty again and you’re good to go.
- Check that there is water in the bowl and that the water level is correct. Too high or too low can result in no diffusion.
- Ensure that you are using the correct power adapter.
- Check that the power adapter is securely plugged into the wall socket.
- Check that the other end of the power supply is securely plugged into the diffuser.
- Test the power source or try an alternate power source to ensure that there is adequate power being supplied to the unit.
- Make sure you are using only filtered water, tap water or spring water. Do not use distilled water as this affects the diffusion.
People often get water inside the diffuser through overfilling, bumping or moving the diffuser around while full. If water or essential oil enters the diffuser it will quit working. If this happens, you should unplug and clean the unit (see FAQ’s on Diffuser Cleaning and Maintenance ) and remove any water and let it sit for a day or two to “dry out”. Water may evaporate in a matter of hours, but essential oils take more time. After it has had time to dry, refill and try it again. The moisture will evaporate and the diffuser should work once again. If your unit still doesn’t work, and you purchased it from us, then contact us.
- Clean your unit and run it though an cleaning cycle (see FAQ’s on Diffuser Cleaning and Maintenance)
- Make sure you are using only filtered water, tap water or spring water. Avoid distilled water as this may affect the diffusion.
- Check for correct water level. Over filling the unit or too little water in the unit may be the cause.
- Most diffusers vent from the bottom, so placing them on a soft surface can restrict airflow. Check that the air intake is not obstructed, and that the air flow is not restricted. Over time, hair or dust can enter the unit thought the air intake. Make sure that this is unobstructed.
- Only operate the diffuser on a level, hard surface. DO NOT run your diffuser on a towel or any soft surface that will restrict the air flow.
- Check to see if the water level sensor is clean and unobstructed.
- If all is good, keep it unplugged for a few minutes, refill, and restart the diffuser.
- If it is still very weak, and you purchased your diffuser from us, then contact us.
- Turn off and unplug diffuser and allow it to cool down. In some models, the water naturally will increase in temperature if you run them continuously for extended periods of time and this is normal.
- Check that the air intake is not clogged by dust, hair or restricted or obstructed in anyway.
- Check that the diffuser is on a level, hard surface. DO NOT run your diffuser on a towel or any soft surface that will restrict the air flow and cause the unit to overheat.
- Clean your unit and run it through a cleaning cycle – see FAQ’s on diffuser dleaning and maintenance of your diffuser.
- Refill and restart. If the water is still hot, and you purchased your diffuser from us, then contact us.
- Check that the diffuser is on a level, hard surface. DO NOT run your diffuser on a towel or any soft surface that will restrict the air flow.
- Ensure that your diffusers is not filled too high. Water should never be above the fill line.
- Clean your unit and run it through a cleaning cycle – see FAQ’s on proper cleaning and maintenance of your diffuser.
- Unplug, refill if necessary, reconnect and turn the diffuser on again.
- Make sure you are using only filtered water, tap water or spring water. Avoid distilled water as this can affect the diffusion.
- If it will not restart, and you purchased your diffuser from us, then contact us.
- See FAQ’s on proper cleaning and maintenance of your diffuser.
- If it still won’t work, and you purchased your diffuser from us, then contact us and we will see if we can repair your unit.
We work with reputable manufacturers who stand behind the quality of their products. We extensively test each model prior to including a product in our collection. Our limited warranty protects you against any manufacturing defects with your diffuser within a year or twelve (12) months from date of purchase. Simply present a proof of purchase from the place you bought our diffusers from or reach out to us via email@example.com.
The limited warranty does not cover:
1.Defects or damage resulting from use of the diffuser in other than its normal and customary manner;
2.Defects or damage from dropping your diffuser, misuse, accident, or neglect;
3.Defects or damage from use of other than clean water. Using any liquid other than clean water and pure essential oils or blends will void your warranty;
4.Defects or damage from use of impure essential oils or blends that contain other constituents such as vegetable oils, massage oils, or other synthetic carrier oils;
5.Defects or damage from improper, or any alteration or modification of any kind; cleaning and maintenance. You may visit the product page of our diffusers to know how to properly clean and maintain your diffuser.
6.Defects or damage caused by use of other than the specified power supply voltage, or use of other than the supplied power adapter;
7.Products disassembled or repaired by other than by Aurae Natura Essential Oils Inc.;
8.Defects or damage due to overfilling or spilling water in to the electronics; and/or
9.Damages such as scratches on any exterior surface or externally exposed parts resulting from normal wear and tear;
Nonetheless, if your diffuser is damaged due to any of the reasons above or outside of the warranty period, you can still reach out to us via our contact us page for an estimate to see if we can help repair the unit.