Lavender essential oil is definitely up there in terms of versatility and gentleness. It is great for beginners but stays as a must-have in every collection regardless of how long you’ve been in the aromatherapy world. It has a well-loved, soft, powdery, floral, herbaceous aroma. It is also gentle, skin nourishing and can soothe sore and tender areas and can help encourage the natural recovery process. It’s components linalool and linalyl acetate are well-researched and are notable for its calming and relaxing qualities making it a popular choice for sleep support blends. Our certified organic, therapeutic quality lavender essential oil are steam distilled from flowers grown in lavender fields of France.
- Country of Origin: France
- Plant Part: flowering tops
- Extraction Method: steam distillation
- Chemical Families: Esters, Monoterpenols
- Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, sweet, lavender-like (middle-top note)